Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Dumb and Dumber

I am aware I shouldn't attribute malice to that which can adequately be explained by stupidity but how else can I explain Lloyds TSBs campaign of "cruelty by correspondence". I have always had faith the art of good communication is the key to being understood and although I can only claim to be a communicating housewife and mother, I am proud to be one with an overwhelming passion for common sense.

Firmly believing the pen is mightier than the sword, it never ceases to amaze me how little store Lloyds TSB seem to value this dying art. My quest to acquire a meaningful dialogue continues to result in the often overwhelming frustration of repeatedly being unheard. I cannot for the life of me comprehend why my letters are always read but never understood nor why I only ever receive nonsensical replies peppered with a sizeable helping of drivel and inaccuracy. Todays post is no exception. It is for this reason I wish to set the record straight once and for all.

I solemly declare I have never made, nor do I intend to make a payment arrangement with Lloyd's TSB for £1.00 per month. If I had chosen this path I would be looking forward to having repaid Lloyds TSB banking group, in full, in a little more than two thousand years time!

However, in answer to my most recant request asking for evidence of this arrangemnet, Lloyds TSB chose to instruct their customer relations department to pen me their non-sensical a reply. After assuring me they are not mistaken  in any of their findings they are, needless to say, are unable to provide me with any documentary evidence to prove it is me that has had a senior moment rather than them. However I hasten to add is no surprise to find Lloyds TSB are in complete denial their administrative wheels could be off kilter when I hear last year’s complaints against them reached an all time high of 40,000 amounting to twice those of any single competitors!

Resigned to getting nowhere, for today as least, it remains clear from my dealings with their adminstrative incompentancy I cannot accuse anyone within Lloyds TSB Banking group of being too clever be half when my personal experience of their customers services is they are, in the words of John Major "too stupid by three quarters".


No comments:

Post a Comment