Friday, 11 March 2011

Up,up and away

What a weird day!  Last night’s Friends of the school fashion show was an exhausting but resounding success and I have been basking in my new found fame as event organiser and fund raiser extraordinaire!!

It feels wonderful to have had an opportunity to be the person I used to be and the person I am at the same time.  All too often these days I have been required to lead a double life.  One moment, I am centre stage as a well spoken ex-public school career girl, the next a shattered and fragmented character trying to pull herself together in the face of creditors chasing debts amounting to almost seven figures.

However this was not me last night and it is certainly not how I feel today.

Today the world is my oyster and I feel wonderfully whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment